Dancing Queen At Bally (12.11.09)

Posted on 7:11 PM | 0 comments

Big shoutout to DJ Tirso. Without his recommendation, I wouldn't be spinning at Bally's Flagship Store Opening Party. The 158 year old Swiss luxury store is more known among the masses for their traditional image of quality shoes and bags. There was even a period of time when their expertise came in handy during the production of shoes for moon-landing.

In recent years, they have done things which make the younger jet-set consumers think otherwise. Hence, you can imagine my surprise when the store manager at their Ion Orchard outlet whipped out a leather jacket and a pair of jeans from their rack of luxurious wear. Still, the price of the outfit is rather daunting, but hey at least I had them on for a couple of hours.


That's my laptop and M-Audio Torq box sitting elegantly between the monitor speakers!



Wishing my home set-up look half as good as this!



Bally's classic shoes on exhibit.



Here are the beautiful models. One of them is a big fan of Deadmau5, so I played his request of Faxing Berlin during the set.



Once the champagne started to kick in, everyone become a dancing queen.



I should be so lucky...a rare photo moment with the iconic shoe designer and Bally Creative Director, Brian Atwood. More photos of us playing tunes at the decks can be found in Lifestyle Asia 1 or Lifestyle Asia 2.



What's in this mysterious box? Think my man will love it when he unwraps it tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment