2Many Birthdays

Posted on 4:55 AM | 0 comments

There was at a DIY celebration up on the 18th floor of a hotel room a few hours ago. 5 birthday babies were sharing the spotlight together!



As I gazed up and down at the incredible view of the cityscape, it simply reminded me of the keys to my new apartment that will be ready for collection in three months' time. What can I say, it's a bundle of nerve and excitement!



Besides party food aplenty to munch, someone brought along a new gadget from Bangkok.



In light of the coming mooncake festival, the party theme was ChangEr's Angels.



Even though most didn't dress up in their most Cheena blue outfit, I took the easy way out and coloured them blue in the pictures. Ok, I admit I'm a little inspired by James Cameron's upcoming movie Avatar, where the inhabitants are kind of like the whole bunch...blue-ish and out in the matrix.



Snap, snap, snap, I love to take trippy pictures. All effects courtesy of Laser Stage Lighting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment