Underworld Live In Singapore (24.09.09)

Posted on 7:05 AM | 0 comments

Got to thank DJ Nomsta for sorting out the entry to this one. Underworld has always been my all-time favourite dance act, so you can imagine my joy being able to catch them live.



Upon arrival at the big hall, found company and joined a friend of mine who was waiting at the rail. Once again, I was the front-line assembly fan, singing, dancing and snapping away with my camera.


Prop-wise, wind socks, lighting, cool visuals in the form of live video feeds...


It's the Eveything Everything, Lager Lager guy...Karl Hyde!



Besides prancing all around the stage, he strummed a little!



Darren Price and Rick Smith hovering their mixing desk most of the time. They are the ultimate hippies with the "I just got out of my bedroom studio and haven't got time to change" look.



Drop balloons, not pills on the massive! I lost my voice, but at least I had fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment